Sunday, March 1, 2009

Outfit #4: Styled by Ivy P.

This oufit was picked out by Ivy P.

Items included:
C4- red plaid cotton dress
red, turquoise and pink silk neck scarf
black tights
Ac15- bright red sweater
black boots


OUTFIT #4 was worn on FEB 10th, 2009.

I really loved wearing this outfit. It was all made up with my own clothing but with a dress that I haven't really ever worn because I thought it would look silly. My mother gave it to me. But I really loved wearing it and I think the outfit was styled well to my personal tastes, which was quite fun. It felt good to wear this outfit.

Jeanine O. said: "You look like a stewardess." This only increased the outfit's appeal for me.

Everyone seemed to like the outfit, saying it looked good on me, which was encouraging.

I didn't imagine myself as a stewardess, rather, I imagined chilling with some of these:

No comments:

Post a Comment