Sunday, March 1, 2009

Outfit #3: Styled by Jane



This outfit was picked out by Jane Q.

Jane gave me an assortment of items to wear:
a onesey/jumpsuit
a Wu-Tang Clan teeshirt
a large wooden butterly necklace

She also requested a side pony-tail.
When it got cold, I sometimes wore a black sweatshirt as well.

THIS OUTFIT MADE QUITE A STIR.
I felt very silly wearing this outfit but it was recieved with either (a) no comment or (b) much vigor, depending on who was looking. I felt that I could aptly wear the onesey-jumper as a kind of cool look for myself but the Wu-Tang definitely put it over the top. Jane seemed very satisfied with this outfit on the whole, as did most of my friends. 

It did not elicit the one memorable remark from wearing Noah S.'s outfit (#2), which was, "Are you trying out for Slipknot?" Perhaps then there was improvement in the eyes of the general public. 

OUTFIT #3 was worn FEB 9th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment